Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Number Order

First graders and ordering numbers.  Did I just hear a collective sigh? I think so...

I found this amazing online game for practicing number order.  The kiddos thinking it's a fun game and really it's my way of seeing if they even have a clue.  You can play this on any computer but I like putting it on my classroom Promethean Board so I can see how much of an understanding a student has.  The best part is that you can change the levels,  numbers and set the timer yourself! You can check it out here-

4 comments:

  1. cool game, THANKS!! I love that it has negative numbers too!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I pull up the game it says "for evaluation only"...so I'm assuming you have to buy the rights to play the games?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are starting number order this week...fun fun! Thanks for the game! :)

    Erin Mason
    www.mrsmasonsmunchkins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this! I love finding great online games.

    I'm having a giveaway over at my blog. I'd love it if you'd stop by!

    Amy
    Krazy About Kiddos

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs