Sunday, October 2, 2011

Crockpot Applesauce

Crock-pot Applesauce

We finished the month of September with lots of fun apple activities!  The biggest hit was our homemade crokcpot applesauce!  I broke the class into groups and gave each group a responsibility.  We began early in the morning and had to painfully wait for our applesauce to cook.....if I had a nickel for every time I was asked "Is it ready yet?" I would be rich.  In hindsight, the biggest lesson learned was that good things in life are worth waiting for!  Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world!!!





3 comments:

  1. That looks so yummy!! I bet your classroom smelled amazing too!!!!

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Just found your blog! Thanks for sharing!

    Hope King
    www.shenanigansinsecond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made this with my students on Friday - it was so fun and they LOVED the applesauce. PLus my room smelled like cinnamon all day long : )

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs